“I Choose To Be A Father Forever” is our motto. We believe the word “I” promotes ownership and responsibility. A Father Forever (AFF) takes pride in accepting the responsibility of being a loving and caring father. Sidney Poitier’s father states the true “Measure Of A Man” expresses his unconditional love towards his children!
Learn more about A Father Forever and how we promote family and community:
- Read about our history.
- Past and upcoming events we sponsor.
- Free Workshops and seminars with guest speakers in the field of Fatherhood.
- Find out how you can donate to our great cause.
- Be introduced to our partners and sponsors
- Communicate with us through our contact page.
Thank you and enjoy your visit!
AFF 8th Annual Father
- Honoring “AFF Father Of The Year”
- Surprise Guest Speaker!
- View flyer for more information
9th Annual Father-Child
Golf Tournament & Family Day
When: Saturday, April 1, 2017
Time: 12 Noon – 4 p.m.
Where: Maggie Hathaway Golf Course – Jesse Owens Park
1921 W. 98th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90047
Read More »
A FATHER FOREVER VISITS THE L. A. OPERA!
On Saturday, February 4th, 2017, A Father Forever (AFF) visited the L. A. Opera to experience the viewing of “The Abduction Of The Seraglio!”.
Click here for more information!
Hear a few of the visitors comments on the Opera…….