“I Choose To Be A Father Forever” is our motto. We believe the word “I” promotes ownership and responsibility. A Father Forever (AFF) takes pride in accepting the responsibility of being a loving and caring father. Sidney Poitier’s father states the true “Measure Of A Man” expresses his unconditional love towards his children!
Learn more about A Father Forever and how we promote family and community:
- Read about our history.
- Past and upcoming events we sponsor.
- Free Workshops and seminars with guest speakers in the field of Fatherhood.
- Find out how you can donate to our great cause.
- Be introduced to our partners and sponsors
- Communicate with us through our contact page.
Thank you and enjoy your visit!
In Newport Beach
When: Saturday, August 19, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: Newport Beach Aquatic Center
1 Whitecliffs Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660
A FREE Event For the Whole Family!
- No cost to ride the bus
- No cost to use kayak equipment
- No cost for food (however, you are encouraged to bring food if your like)
Registration will be on a first come, first serve basis. Reserve your slot now by completing and submiting the following Registration and Waiver forms. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration.
- View Flyer for additional information (pdf)
- View our Events Page for Waiver and Transportation information!
AFF 8th Annual Father
9th Annual Father-Child
Golf Tournament & Family Day
When: Saturday, April 1, 2017
Time: 12 Noon – 4 p.m.
Where: Maggie Hathaway Golf Course – Jesse Owens Park
1921 W. 98th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90047
Read More »
A FATHER FOREVER VISITS THE L. A. OPERA!
On Saturday, February 4th, 2017, A Father Forever (AFF) visited the L. A. Opera to experience the viewing of “The Abduction Of The Seraglio!”.
Click here for more information!
Hear a few of the visitors comments on the Opera…….