“I Choose To Be A Father Forever” is our motto. We believe the word “I” promotes ownership and responsibility. A Father Forever (AFF) takes pride in accepting the responsibility of being a loving and caring father. Sidney Poitier’s father states the true “Measure Of A Man” expresses his unconditional love towards his children!
Learn more about A Father Forever and how we promote family and community:
- Read about our history.
- Past and upcoming events we sponsor.
- Free Workshops and seminars with guest speakers in the field of Fatherhood.
- Find out how you can donate to our great cause.
- Be introduced to our partners and sponsors
- Communicate with us through our contact page.
Thank you and enjoy your visit!
9th Annual Kayak Day
When: Saturday, August 11, 2018
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Where: Newport Beach Aquatic Center
1 Whitecliffs Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- View Flyer for additional information (pdf)
- Release and Waiver of Liability Form and Bus Ride Application packet (pdf)
A Father Forever 9th Annual 2018 Community Breakfast
When: Saturday, June 9, 2018
Time: 9 AM – 10:30 AM
Location: Greater Cornerstone Missionary Baptist Church
5946 S Figueroa Street | Los Angeles, CA 90003
Presentation of “2018 AFF Father Of The Year!”
View flyer for more information
10th Annual Father-Child Golf Tournament
Joe Tatum Memorial
Saturday | March 31, 2018 | 12 PM – 4 PM
Maggie Hathaway Golf Course – Jesse Owens Park
1921 W. 98th Street | Las Angeles, CA 90047 | 323-755-6285
Registration is FREE! Early registration begins Saturday, February 3!
- Click here for more information
- Registration and Waiver Form Download (pdf or MSWord Doc) —This form can be completed online and send as an attachment to: email@example.com
- Sponsor a child today! Click here for more details.